Free shipping on all orders over $199. Apply coupon code FREESHIP199 at checkout.
The Idea Super XTD Hybrid from Adams is made with a unique brazing process that joins the titanium crown and face to a stainless steel sole for driver-level performance. The face is also 36% hotter than those of traditional hybrid for accelerated speeds and maximized distances.
out of 0
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.
From GOLF Magazine's
2012 Club TestPros
- PLAYABILITY: Consistent, repeating, piercing flight cuts through the wind; performs quite well from trouble lies.
- ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: It does a good job of minimizing sidesp in and keeping balls in the fairway; deadly accurate on center hits.
- DISTANCE: Some testers are 5 to 10 yards longer than they are with other models; preserves distance on off center hits; maintains length on recovery shots from the rough.
- FEEL: Club feels stable through impact; well-proportioned weighting; testers sense that they’re striking the ball with nice momentum.
- LOOK: Silver head combines with a black clubface and white/silver shaft.
- The slot on the crown is distracting, even gimmicky, to many testers; a few guys prefer a crisper impact feel.