Free shipping on all orders over $199. Apply coupon code FREESHIP199 at checkout.
The Mashie fairway wood from Cleveland features advanced Gliderail technology for reduced turf drag and enhanced lift and impact speed. Cleveland's exclusive Ultralite technology cuts down the overall club weight by over 20g. This fairway wood is designed to increase head speed for improved distance and versatility.
out of 0
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.
From GOLF Magazine's
2012 Club TestPros
- PLAYABILITY: Accomplished players can work the ball; excels out of the rough thanks to the v-shaped sole and rails.
- ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: Center shots are on the money in terms of distance and direction; the sole design seems to stabilize the head on off-center hits.
- DISTANCE: Reliable, repeatable lengths; comparable distance to what many guys achieve with their regular woods.
- FEEL: Easy to swing due to light shaft and overall light weight; sturdy through the swing and strong at impact.
- LOOK: The flat gray, industrial-looking crown is reminiscent of clubs from the ’90s; classic look with rails on the bottom and a compact head shape.
- Overall club and shaft feel a little light to stronger swingers; lacks distance for a few testers; old-school finish doesn’t resonate with some testers, makes them think it lacks technology.