Free shipping on all orders over $199. Apply coupon code FREESHIP199 at checkout.
The VR Pro Limited Edition Fairway Wood from Nike has a high-performance design with an ultra-thin clubface and variable Compression Cahnnel Technology. This provides incredible shot-shaping capability, accuracy, and amazingly fast ball speeds.
out of 0
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.
From GOLF Magazine's
2012 Club TestPros
- PLAYABILITY: A precise player can use these to move the ball up, down, left and right without much trouble.
- ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: A consistent wood; many testers find that mis-hits tend to go where you’re aiming.
- DISTANCE: A number of testers say it goes a bit longer than their normal sticks; solid shots travel as far as most test clubs.
- FEEL: Weighty through the swing and crisp and powerful at impact; you can tell where the clubhead is at all times. LOOK: Simple, pear-shape design on the smallish size that most testers find attractive; a serious club for “players.”
- Some guys say it’s not the most forgiving, particularly from tight lies; doesn’t get the ball airborne as easily as many other clubs tested.