Free shipping on all orders over $199. Apply coupon code FREESHIP199 at checkout.
The VR-S Hybrid from Nike features NexCOR face technology that works to maximize distance with a multi-faceted design that enhances speed. The NexCOR infinity bridge creates an extremely thin and hot face for amazing ball speed. The new L-Face technology places the weld on the sole in order to expand the COR zone on the middle and lower part of the face where most of the fairway shots are hit.
out of 5
View All 5 Reviews
Add Your Review
HTML, non-related, or inappropriate content is not permitted and will be edited or removed at our discretion.
Thank you for posting a review. An email has been sent to . When you receive the email, click the link it contains to confirm that you own the email address.
Your email will not be published and is only used to verify valid reviews. Once the email is confirmed your review will be published to our website.
Thank you for posting a review. Your review will be posted shortly.
From GOLF Magazine's
2012 Club TestPros
- PLAYABILITY: These produce a consistent medium ball flight; sidehill lies are no problem for the VR_S.
- ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: Good swings are rewarded with accurate shots straight down the target line.
- DISTANCE: These are on par with testers’ current hybrids.
- FEEL: Weight of the head maintains stability through impact, giving a crisp, clean feel on contact; the club lets you know when you’ve struck a ball poorly, both in feel and sound.
- LOOK: Dark gray head and silver/gray shaft give it a traditional look; neutral cosmetics without gimmicks.
- A few testers want more help/control on mis-hits.